FreeTress Crochet Braids Distressed Loc curly 22″
– 16 Strands
- ONE OF THE HOTTEST STYLES OF THE SEASON ADDED TO THE FREETRESS BRAID COLLECTION.
- DISTRESSED LOC 22” FEATURES THE SAME METHOD STYLISTS/ CONSUMERS USE TO CREATE DISTRESSED LOC STYLES. THEY USE OUR WATER WAVE, BOHEMIAN AND NATURE’S TOUCH TO CREATE THESE LOOKS.
- MIXING DIFFERENT TEXTURES CREATES A LIVED-IN, AUTHENTIC, NATURAL LOOK.
- UNLIKE BUTTERFLY LOCS, DISTRESSED LOCS DO NOT HAVE BUBBLES THAT COME OUT FROM THE LOC BUT RATHER, FOCUSES ON THE NATURAL TEXTURE AND KINK OF THE LOC.
- DOES NOT UNRAVEL EASILY WHEN INSTALLED
- FINISHED LENGTH: 22”
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTION
- Mix shampoo and water in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture directly on the scalp between the parts in cornrow base.
- Massage entire scalp to remove product build up and rinse thoroughly.
- Before washing hair, brush to remove all tangles. Start from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair: Do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Wash the hair with synthetic shampoo in lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water. Do not rub.
- Pat dry with a clean towel and air dry.